Are you facing any of these issues?
- You need to get the right people with the right skills in the right roles at the right time and be in a position to get the best out of them while making sure that you create the environment in which they thrive.
- You want to ensure successful change by involving the people impacted and enabling them to drive and sustain the business change.
- You have to establish the control and coordination required to manage projects and programmes successfully, achieving the right business results.
- Your reward programmes are not effective in rewarding key talent and your performance management systems are not effective in dealing with non-performance.
- You have skill gaps combined with/or a mismatch between supply and demand for talent.
- You are seeking benchmarks for the efficiency and effectiveness of your HR function.
- You want managers to understand, manage and own people issues.
- You want to structure your organisation with the right capabilities and leadership to execute the business strategy.
- You want the organisation’s culture to be a competitive advantage.
- You need to engage and motivate a diverse workforce.
- You are seeking effective strategies for people development and growth.
- You find keeping people in the right places, at the right time even more challenging and demanding.
- You need to make changes to your strategies for managing talent over the next 12 months.
- You are challenged with costs of employee turnover, employee engagement and staff productivity.
How we can help you
We work closely with you to support your team to find their flow and work as a cohesive unit where everyone focusses on their strengths, has fun, and consistently blows their projects out of the water.
Our intention is to help team maximize what they can achieve – how ambitious teams can get even more leverage from their people and help dysfunctional teams make breakthroughs.
What is Talent Management and are you ready for the future?
There are a myriad of definitions as to what Talent Management is, which speaks to the complexity of managing human beings within modern digital organisations.
At a strategic level:
“Talent management is a unified strategy designed to help organisations make the best possible use of their human capital now and in the future, to use their human capital to help meet the organisation’s vision, and to ensure the maximum return from their talent by creating an attractive organisational culture that encourages happiness and commitment.”
At a more operational level:
Talent Management is an organization’s attempts to recruit, keep, and train the most gifted and highest quality staff members that they can find, afford and hire. Talent management gives business managers an especially important role to play in recruiting, developing and retaining desirable staff members.
On a practical level, talent management involves using quantitative and qualitative tools to improve ROI – improving succession planning, for example, forms part of a talent management strategy.
Talent Management in organizations is not just limited to attracting the best people from the industry but it is a continuous process that involves sourcing, hiring, developing, retaining and promoting them while meeting the organization’s requirements simultaneously.
The concept is not restricted to recruiting the right candidate at the right time but it extends to exploring the hidden and unusual qualities of your employees and developing and nurturing them to get the desired results. Hiring the best talent from the industry may be a big concern for the organizations today but retaining them and most importantly, transitioning them according to the culture of the organization and getting the best out of them is a much bigger concern.
Benefits of Talent Management
Talent management can be a discipline as big as the HR function itself or a small group of initiatives aimed at people and organization development. Different organizations utilize talent management for their benefits depending on the unique requirements within the organisation.
- Right Person in the right Job: Through a proper ascertainment of people skills and strengths, people decisions gain a strategic agenda. The skill or competency mapping allows you to take stock of skill inventories lying with the organization. This is especially important both from the perspective of the organization as well as the employee because the right person is deployed in the right position and employee productivity is increased. Also since there is a better alignment between an individual’s interests and his job profile the job satisfaction is increased.
- Retaining the top talent: Despite changes in the global economy, attrition remains a major concern of organizations. Retaining top talent is important to leadership and growth in the marketplace. Organisations that fail to retain their top talent are at the risk of losing out to competitors. The focus is now on charting employee retention programs and strategies to recruit, develop, retain and engage quality people. Employee growth in a career has to be taken care of, while succession planning is being performed those who are on the radar need to be kept in loop so that they know their performance is being rewarded.
- Better Hiring: The quality of an organization is the quality of workforce it possesses. The best way to have talent at the top is have talent at the bottom. No wonder then talent management programs and trainings, hiring assessments have become an integral aspect of HR processes nowadays.
- Understanding Employees Better: Employee assessments give deep insights to the management about their employees. Their development needs, career aspirations, strengths and weaknesses, abilities, likes and dislikes. It is easier therefore to determine what motivates whom and this helps a lot Job enrichment process.
- Better professional development decisions: When an organization gets to know who its high potential is, it becomes easier to invest in their professional development. Since development calls for investment decisions towards learning, training and development of the individual either for growth, succession planning, performance management etc, an organization remains bothered where to make this investment and talent management just make this easier for them.
Apart from this, having a strong talent management culture also determines how employees rate their organizations as work places. In addition if employees are positive about the talent management practices of the organization, they are more likely to have confidence in the future of their organization. The resultant is a workforce that is more committed and engaged determined to outperform their competitors and ensure a leadership position in the market for their organization.
We understand that each organisation is unique as a result of it’s processes, structure and combination of people. That is why we have developed a series of workshops to solve typical problems experienced in the workplace. These workshops are facilitated as interventions and not as accredited training. To find out more about these workshops and how we can tailor them to your specific needs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mindz Academy brings together cutting edge technology and a wealth of experience to enable you to learn, anywhere, anytime and from any device. Make sure to visit the Academy often to have access to the latest learning experiences.
Recruitment and Response handling
Through our strategic alliance with (soon to be announced) as our implementation partner, we are able to offer you a comprehensive recruitment and selection service.
We’ve partnered with highly experienced individuals to bring you incredible corporate fun days and team building sessions to suit every budget.
Through our cutting edge assessment technology we are able to provide a wide range of online assessment and candidate feedback on a global scale. We design specific assessments for:
- Leadership and management
- Management Development Centers
- Team assessments
- Operational and technical levels
- Specialist positions
- Administrative and clerical positions
- Graduate recruitment and Learnerships
We believe that in order to assess accurately you need to start with accurate success profiling. This is a quick once of process that will add continued value to your recruitment and selection outcomes.
During office hours: 0825381584