Online assessments are available to individuals who want more clarity in terms of their career direction and are not able to visit our premises in Port Elizabeth.
The MySelf assessment provides 12 distinct career areas and indicates the area that you are best suited to. The assessment provides you with a personalised report and we high recommend scheduling a feedback session to discuss your results. The online assessment is available at $41.95.
- Should they go to university or college?
- Should they rather take a gap year?
- How will we even afford the fees?
- What can they study with their particular subject combination?
- What do we do if they don’t get selected for the particular course they want to study?
- There are so many options to choose from, how do we even start making a decision?
- My child has narrowed down their interest to 2 -3 possibilities, but we are still not sure which way to go.
- We’ve done assessments before at other institutions, but still have no clarity on how to proceed given our unique needs. Should we even bother doing another assessment?
- What job could my child get in the current economic climate?
- How would they even go about finding a job?
- My child has a CV, but we are just not getting any positive responses. What could be the problem?
- My child has already passed grade 12 and is sitting at home so how do I keep them motivated to look for a job?
- My child is at university, but wants to change subjects.
- My child is at university and is considering post graduate studies.
Creating a fabulous life starts by making the right career choice. Don’t wing it. Plan ahead and get advice from those who know.
When are the assessments conducted?
The technology we use allows us to conduct assessments in a short space of time and are all online. This means you can complete the assessment at any time that is suitable to you. An initial consultation is required prior to providing Gr11 or Gr12 learners with the link to the assessment.
Where are your offices?
Our practice operates from Walmer Heights, Port Elizabeth. When you book your consultation we will send you directions to the premises.
How long does it take?
The online assessments take a maximum of 1hr 30 mins. Feedback is provided within 1 week after assessment at a private appointment.
Do I get a report?
You will receive a comprehensive report, indicating the results and next steps to take. The report will be discussed with you, the parent and learner during the feedback session.
What is the fee?
First consultation: R450 (payable in cash)
Comprehensive test battery: Expect to pay between R900 – R1500.
Can I claim this from medical aid?
Our practice works on a cash basis and your are responsible for claiming from your medical aid yourself. We use the code Z55.9.
Need more info?
Contact details: email@example.com
During office hours: 0825381584