Right now you might be feeling like you are in the middle of a shit storm. It’s been another night of lying awake, tossing and turning. You’ve got to get results and fast.
You’ve been thrown into a new role and you are secretly doubting if you can really do it. There is so much to do and so much to learn and there is no room for error. People are depending on you. You feel like you’re wandering a bit without really knowing where you’re going and deeply desire some clarity on your purpose and vision. The goal posts keep changing. People keep changing. You have a team that you would never have selected yourself.
You’re wishing you could get your team out of COVID mode and into a more structured and consistent way of working with renewed energy. Where do you even start to build a high performing virtual/hybrid team?
All the data and changing circumstances is causing a lot of confusion and it’s difficult to decide what to do. If you could just figure out a way that would give you confidence in making the right decisions, you know things will work out. It feels like the rollercoaster ride of a lifetime, without the thrill. In fact, when no-one is watching, you feel like you want to lock yourself in the bathroom and throw up.
But there is no way in hell you are going to admit that to anyone. Not your boss, not your spouse and not your mates – because everyone is expecting you to be successful.
You have a track record of success and you don’t want to screw that up.
It’s just that right now you’re at your wits end. The old leadership strategies and tactics that worked so well for you in the past are just not working anymore and you are starting to feel like you’re out of options. Somewhere deep down you’re afraid of making a huge mistake and that’s keeping you from taking action. You wish there was a way to connect with your courageous self and take the action required.
It feels like it’s getting so darn hard to come up with solutions. It feels like you’re being paralyzed by all the changes and you wish you knew what to focus on. If someone could give you some useful and honest feedback, things would be so much better. Your usual creative brain feels all fuzzy and you are struggling to find the clarity you always used to have. You wish you could just find the time to sit and think for a moment and clear your head.
But your phone keeps ringing and the Whatsapps never seem to end, not to mention the 371 unopened emails sitting in your inbox.
It’s fucking exhausting.
Let’s Schedule a call
My dear leader, you are faced with three very significant challenges right now:
- You are stuck in a leadership paradigm that’s no longer working in the world we live in at the present moment.
- You haven’t learned how to use the power of your word to your advantage and communicate like a superstar.
- Your inner hero is dormant, because it’s not been activated yet, so you’re missing key resources to navigate the complexity you’re currently facing in your organisation.
It’s not your fault.
You were never taught how to discover your superpowers and unleash you inner hero for a time such as this.
But that can all change…
Imagine for a moment that you’ve discovered your superpowers in very specific detail and you are now able to harness them at will in any leadership situation. Your mind is crystal clear and you know with deep conviction and authenticity what your vision and purpose is.
With the power of your word, you can create whatever you want, whenever you want…
which in your case means with grace, ease and speed.
Imagine having superior clarity of thought, exceptional communication ability and the know how to influence anyone. You are able to dissolve conflict like a pro.
Let’s Schedule a call
Imagine having an almost unfair advantage of a secret board of directors that you can draw on at any time in any tough leadership decision that you have to make. They provide you with a steady stream of ideas ready to be implemented for the highest good.
What would it be like to know that you’ve mastered the art of high quality decision making, because you know how to give yourself the time to think and know how to access your inner wisdom.
You are a magician capable of leading like a hero.
You are a hero, capable of leading with magnetism, authenticity, strength and compassion.
You communicate your desires and vision with crystal clarity and inspire action from those around you. You know that your word is one of the most powerful tools you can use as a leader. The things you say to yourself matter and determine your success. You know how to turn dreams into reality by using your word.
Because of your superpowers you are able to overcome obstacles and achieve your specific goals with grace and ease. It appears almost effortless.
Leadership is a personal journey and it always starts with where you are.
When you know what your specific superpowers are and you’ve unleashed your inner hero, you can lead with clarity and confidence and authenticity.
I invite you to take the road less traveled and Lead Like A Hero.
It’s a process of personal transformation to be a better leader. To become a hero.
Let’s Schedule a call
In Lead Like A Hero you will cover the following:
- Understand that your word is your wand.
- Know what you stand for and are willing to defend.
- Find the courage to speak your truth in your authentic voice.
- Communicate with clarity, confidence and conviction.
- Share your vision in an inspiring way.
- Voice your opinion and ideas in a way that does not leave a trail of destruction behind you.
- Tell your story so people actually listen to you and do what needs to be done.
- Learn how to activate your secret board of advisors to help you navigate the hero’s leadership journey.
Let’s Schedule a call
Lead Like A Hero is presented over 12 weeks and consist of the following core modules:
- Who am I as a leader? Doing vs Being a Leader
- Identify your current core archetype and how that effects your leadership
- What is your core message/What do you stand for? and understanding the power of the spoken word.
- Uncover your core values and how they effect your decisions.
- Critically evaluating information and knowing your decision making criteria.
- Manage your energy and time like a superhero.
- Step into your power as a leader (Power vs. Force)
- Stop tolerating and start thriving.
- The “More Than Principle” of relationships.
- Making time to think more strategically.
- Agreements vs expectations: how to get people to do what they should.
My promise to you:
- I will not let you fail – not on my watch. That’s why we need to chat first to make sure you are a match for this program.
- I’ll provide you with proven world class tools, techniques and strategies. When you implement, you get results. The kind of results are up to you, so I suggest you come with one really scary, juicy, big goal. The kind a hero would accomplish.
- I’m known for my caring, direct, take-no-prisoners approach.
- I’ll ask you to dig deeper than you have ever before and face some uncomfortable mental/emotional dragons. You won’t be alone. I’ll be right by your side, while we face them together.
- Know that I believe in you every step of the way.